To arrange your Dialing Columns on your My Session page:
- Click on the Settings tab in the menu bar and navigate to the General tab.
- Scroll down to the Customize Columns section at the bottom of the page.
- Select the columns you want to be displayed in the My Session tab from the Available Columns pane and move them to the Selected Columns pane using the right arrow.
- You can rearrange the columns in the Selected Columns pane using the up and down arrows.
Remember the first 6 or 7 columns (depending on the width of your columns) are going to be the columns you see on the dialing screen, all others will be displayed on the Call Disposition window.
- Click Save All Settings to save the changes.
NOTE: If you are integrated with Salesforce then you can change the Record Type i.e. Contact, Lead, Activity (in the Customize Columns area) so your columns on the Call Disposition window show the fields from each record type.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.