After you have logged into the ConnectLeader portal, go to the My Lists tab to view the Lead Pool List shared by your manager. The shared Lead Pool List will be highlighted in ‘blue’ so you can easily differentiate this list from a normal Call List.
You can view the settings enabled by your manager for the lead pool list by clicking the icon under List Settings column.
However, you cannot edit the settings enabled by your manager. The Save button in the List Dialing Settings window will be disabled.
Also, you cannot delete the shared lead pool list. If you try to do so the below warning message will be displayed:
Pre-requisites: Before uploading the list, please make sure that you have logged into the Phone Bridge using the Dial and Access Code visible on the portal.
Below you will be shown how to upload the shared Lead Pool List to My Session for dialing:
- In the My Lists tab, select the Lead Pool List shared by your manager that you want to dial.
- Click on the Begin Upload button above the grid.
- The Import Status screen will be displayed with the upload status. This window will show the number of records imported/processed.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to My Session and start dialing.
- If you have not logged into the Phone Bridge in prior, then a message ‘Please login to the Phone Bridge’ will be displayed in the My Session tab as shown below.
- When you trying to upload more than one Lead Pool List to My Session tab at once, then the below information message will be displayed:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.