The Teams tab, under the Administration tab is where you can create a team by grouping the Sales Reps.
NOTE: Managers with admin access can create a team, edit and delete, as needed. A team can have multiple managers and a manager can be a part of different teams.
Below you will be shown how to create a team:
- Under Administration » Teams tab, click on the Report Hierarchy button.
- The Add Report Hierarchy window will pop up.
- Enter your Team name in the Enter Team Name field and select the Manager(s) from the Select Manager dropdown.
- Select and move the users from the Available Users panel to the Assigned Users panel using the Add button.
Click the Add All button to move all the users in the Available Users panel to the Assigned Users panel.
- Click Save. A confirmation message ‘Saved Successfully’ will be displayed. Click OK to close the Add Report Hierarchy window.
- The newly created Team will be displayed under the Report Hierarchy section, as shown below:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.