ConnectLeader has provided the ability to transfer the uploaded call list(s) to your team member’s My Lists tab for dialing, through a Transfer Ownership button that has been added above the grid.
NOTE: The "Transfer Ownership” button will be available only for Managers.
Below you will be shown how to transfer the uploaded call list(s) to your team member(s):
- Select the Call List(s) and click the Transfer Ownership button.
NOTE: You can select and transfer multiple Call Lists.
- The Transfer Ownership window will pop up. Select a user (Sales Rep) from the Select User dropdown and click Save.
NOTE: Only Sales Reps assigned to the logged-in Manager will be listed in the Select User dropdown.
- The message below will be displayed asking you to confirm the transfer:
- Click OK to transfer the call list(s), or
- Click Cancel to cancel this process
- After the transfer is successful, the message below will be displayed. Click OK.
- The call list(s) will be moved to the selected user’s My Lists tab and removed from the manager’s My Lists tab.
NOTE: You cannot transfer a Lead Pool List to a team member by this method. If trying to do so, the warning message below will be displayed. Click OK.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.