- Contact ConnectLeader Support with the list of Countries that need to be enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you have enabled the option International Dialing under the Settings menu (by clicking the gear icon )
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +446039522500.
Below you will be shown how to dial international numbers:
- Dial into the Click Dialer conference bridge.
- In Salesforce, find an International number under Contact or Lead that you want to call.
- Click the (international) phone number you want to call or click the green phone icon next to the number.
- Click Dialer will place the call to your prospect.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.