Instead of importing all records in a Report/Call List from the CRM, ConnectLeader has introduced a new setting that allows managers to create additional filters on top of the existing reports in Salesforce.
These settings will give managers the ability to choose filter criteria and when the users import a report from the My Lists tab (Add Lists » Add from CRM), the filters will automatically remove the prospects that do not fit in the filter criteria.
The criteria must be set up in the Administration » CRM Import tab prior to importing records from the CRM.
Click on the icons to expand or collapse the Objects.
Below you will be shown how to set up the filter criteria:
- Expand the Object for which criteria you would like to set up. For example, Contact.
- Click on the Add Filter button and enter the following details to add filter criteria:
- Record Type – Defaults to the selected Object e.g. Contact.
- Field Name, Field Operator and Field Value – Select the appropriate condition to import prospects from the Salesforce
- Add Filter – To add more filters, click on Add Filter.
NOTE: To delete an existing filter, click on the delete icon next to the desired filter (row).
A confirmation message below will be displayed. Click OK to delete the filter or click Cancel to cancel the deletion process.
- Filtered By – When more than two filters are added, the Boolean logic “AND” and “OR” can be applied on the filters to query and import records from Salesforce, based on the conditions.
Example: Using the Boolean logic “AND” and “OR”
- Click Save All Settings to save the criteria. The filter criteria for other objects can be configured here. Multiple filters can be applied by clicking the ‘Add Filter’ button.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.