The ZigZag Dialing® feature is used to have more than one phone column dialed during your session in the order of your choosing.
If you have selected multiple phone columns, ConnectLeader will place the call to all phone fields for your prospects one after another, after you have clicked the Dial Next Number button in the Dialing Tools or Call Disposition window.
Below you will be shown how to select multiple phone columns for a list to enable ZigZag Dialing.
- You can select the required phone columns to dial for a call list/report individually, while adding through My Lists tab.
- After selecting a report/call list in the Import New List/Add Records From CSV window, the List Settings section will be displayed (as Step 2) to configure the dialing settings, which includes the phone columns to dial as shown below:
- The phone columns available in the uploading call list/report will be listed in the Phone columns to dial dropdown for selection.
- Select the required phone column(s) you wish to use for individual dialing. The order of ZigZag dialing initiated each time by the dialing agent depends on the order selected.
- Click Next to add the call list/report into the My Lists tab.
- Later, you can select and upload the respective call list/report into My Session for dialing.
- The selected phone columns are indicated with a green checkmark in the My Session tab, as shown below.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.