A text message can be sent to a prospect individually (one prospect at a time) by clicking the Text icon next to the prospect's phone number.
NOTE: The Text icon will be displayed next to the prospect’s phone number ONLY if you have done the Zipwhip Integration. Please refer to the ConnectLeader - Zipwhip Integration - Setup Guide – For Sales Rep/Manager for setup instructions.
You can access the Text icon anywhere in TruCadence, next to the prospect's phone number.
For example – Prospects tab.
Below you will be shown how to send a text message to a prospect individually:
- Click on the Text icon to the right of the prospect's phone.
- The Complete Touch – Text window will pop open.
- Enter the message and click Send to send the message.
- At the bottom of the window, you can find the Text history section where you can scroll and view the text messages that were previously sent and received from this prospect.
- Click Close to close the Complete Touch – Text window.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.