Prospects assigned to a Text Touch will be displayed in the To-Do tab for manual execution.
- Prospects assigned to a Text Touch will be logged in the To-Do tab for execution only after the time specified in the Time to wait and Execute field of the Edit Text Touch window has been completed.
- Please make sure you have done the Zipwhip Integration to execute the Text Touch. Please refer to the ConnectLeader - Zipwhip Integration - Setup Guide – For Sales Rep/Sales Manager for setup instructions.
Below you will be shown how to execute the Text Touch manually:
- In the To-Do tab, search and filter the Text touch records using the Touches filter.
- Either select a prospect for whom the touch information has to be sent and click on the Send a Text button over the grid.
Click on the Text icon to the right of the prospect's phone number.
- The Complete Touch - Text window will be displayed.
- Enter the message and click Send to send the message.
- You are allowed a maximum of 600 characters.
- At the bottom of the window, you can find the Text history section where you can scroll and view text messages that were previously sent and received for this prospect.
- The metrics for the Text Touch will be updated in the View Cadence popup window for this Cadence.
TruCadence » Cadences » View Cadence » Overview tab » Detailed View section
Please contact ConnectLeader Support to enable this feature.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.