Below you will be shown how to add prospects in a Cadence that have the "Fall Through" outcome to a new Cadence:
- In the Cadences tab, click on the View icon to the left of the Cadence name that has the prospects with the 'Fall Through' outcome that you want to assign to a new Cadence.
- The View Cadence window will be displayed. Go to the Prospects tab and click on the Fall Through status.
- Select the prospects from the list and click either of the following options:
- Assign to cadence – Click to assign the selected Fall Through prospects to a Cadence.
- Assign all to cadence – Click to assign all the Fall Through prospects to a Cadence.
- When clicking either of the buttons above, the Assign to Cadence window will be displayed.
- Select the desired Cadence from the Cadences dropdown and click on the Assign button.
- The Fall Through prospects will be assigned to the cadence selected.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.