Prospects assigned to a ‘LinkedIn Touch’ will be displayed in the To-Do tab for execution.
NOTE: Prospects assigned to a LinkedIn Touch will be logged in the To-Do tab for execution, ONLY after the time specified in the Time to wait and Execute field of the Edit LinkedIn Touch window has passed.
Below you will be shown how to execute the LinkedIn Touch:
- In the To-Do tab, you can filter LinkedIn touches only by selecting LINKEDIN in the Touch dropdown and click Search. This step is not required to complete the LinkedIn Touch.
- Select a prospect, and click on the Complete Touch button over the grid.
- The Complete Touch - LinkedIn window will be displayed.
- If the LinkedIn URL is not already in the LinkedIn URL field and you have the prospect’s LinkedIn URL, you will have the ability to paste the URL here and click on the View Profile in LinkedIn button. This will launch the prospect's LinkedIn page in a separate window. The first time you click on the link, it will request your login credentials.
- If you do not have the prospect's LinkedIn URL, click on the View Profile in LinkedIn button. This will launch the LinkedIn page in a separate window. The first time you click on the link, it will request your login credentials. It will show all profiles with the prospect's name.
- If there are multiple profiles listed, select the correct profile from the list.
- After completing the necessary action(s) within LinkedIn, return back to the TruCadence window and click the Complete Touch button to complete this touch.
After you have completed this touch, an alert message will be displayed, as shown below.
- The metrics for the LinkedIn Touch will be updated in the View Cadence popup window of the respective Cadence.
TruCadence » Cadences » View Cadence » Overview tab » Detailed View section
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.