- Should contact ConnectLeader Support with the list of Countries that need to be enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you have logged into the ConnectLeader Phone Bridge and are active on the My Session tab.
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +446039522500.
Below you will be shown how to dial international numbers:
- Click on the Start Session button to bring up the Before You Begin window.
- Choose the starting point of your session where you wish to begin dialing.
- Ensure the settings enabled in the Dialer Setup section. You can change the settings as needed.
- In the Dialer Setup section, select the Time zone ‘International’.
- The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ time zone box.
- Click OK to proceed to dial the list. All U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records within these time zones.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start individually dialing the international numbers.
NOTE: An alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Dialing button after selecting the US Caller IDs (Custom Caller ID) for International Timezone:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.