To Make an Email Template Inactive:
Below you will be shown how to make an Email Template inactive:
- Under TruCadence » Email Templates, select the desired template that you want to make inactive and click on the Activate/Deactivate icon over the grid.
- The Mark Template as Inactive window will pop up. Click OK to make the template inactive or click Cancel to cancel the process.
The following message will be displayed after the Template is made inactive.
NOTE: You cannot make an Email Template Inactive under the following conditions:
- Shared Template i.e. templates shared by other users/managers.
- The template is currently being used in one or more Cadences.
To Make an Email Template active:
Below you will be shown how to change an Email Template from inactive to active status:
- In the Email Templates tab, select the status ‘INACTIVE’ from the Status dropdown.
- Then click Search to filter all the inactive cadences.
- Select the desired Template(s) from the list that you want to make active again and click on the Activate/Deactivate button above the grid.
- The Mark Template as Active window will pop up. Click OK to make the template active or click Cancel to cancel the process.
- The following message will be displayed after the Template is made active.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.