- Should contact ConnectLeader Support with the list of Countries that need to be enabled for dialing.
- Make sure you have logged into the ConnectLeader Phone Bridge and are active on the My Session tab.
- The phone number should be in the format of '+Country Code' followed by the 10-digit phone number. For example, +446039522500.
- When dialing international countries from US, please make sure you use an international caller id. For example, when dialing into UK, you must have an international caller id like UK phone number.
Below you will be shown how to dial international numbers in the My Session list:
- Click on the Start Session button to bring up the Before You Begin window.
- Choose the starting point of your session where you wish to begin dialing.
- Ensure the settings enabled in the Dialer Setup section. You can change the settings as needed.
- In the Dialer Setup section, select the Time zone ‘International’.
- The confirmation message below will be displayed after enabling the ‘International’ time zone box.
- Click OK to proceed to dial the list. All U.S. Time zones will be disabled or grayed-out to restrict dialing records within these time zones.
- Click on the Begin Dialing button to start individually dialing international numbers.
NOTE: The Dialer Setup section will be ‘blank’/’unselected’ when initiating a dialing session for the TruCadence prospects (imported from TruCadence » Pending Calls tab) and allows to configure the required settings prior to dialing.
The Call Instructions is a mandatory field and hence a valid dialing instructions must be provided. If this field lefts ‘blank’ and when clicking the Begin Dialing button, an alert message below will be displayed. Click OK and enter the instructions to pass through.
Also, an alert message below will be displayed when clicking the Begin Dialing button after selecting the US Caller IDs (Custom Caller ID) for International Timezone:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.