The Text Touch is used to send a text message to prospects from TruCadence through Zipwhip (a messaging platform for Sales).
NOTE: Make sure you have completed the Zipwhip Integration for Text Touch execution. Please refer to the ConnectLeader - Zipwhip Integration - Setup Guide – For Sales Rep for setup instructions.
Below you will be shown how to add a Text Touch to a Cadence:
- In the Cadences tab, click on the Cadence for which the Text touch will be added.
- The Edit Cadence window will be displayed. Click on the Add a Touch dropdown and select the option Add Text Touch.
- The Add Text Touch window will be displayed.
- Provide the General Info details and define the Work Flow Action(s).
NOTE: All the fields below are mandatory.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the wait time in minutes/hours/days to execute the text touch. The prospects under the selected Cadence will be moved automatically to the To-Do tab for execution after the specified wait time has passed.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time the prospects should be (assigned with Text Touch) in the To-Do tab (in minutes/hours/days). After this time has passed, the prospects will be removed from the To-Do tab and will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. The prospect will then move to the next touch.
Define Workflow Action(s)
In this section, you can assign the appropriate action that will be performed for each text outcome.
The following are the default actions available under the Action dropdown:
- Exit Cadence – Select to exit the prospect(s) from the cadence
- Move to Next Touch – Select to move the prospect(s) to the next touch, e.g. Other Touch
- Move to Another Cadence – Select to move the prospect(s) to another cadence. Once you have selected this option, a dropdown field will be enabled to select a cadence that the prospect will be moved to
NOTE: When the option 'Move to Another Cadence' is selected, the prospect will be moved from the current Cadence and moved to the Cadence selected.
- Click Save to save the Text touch. The following message will be displayed.
The Text Touch Info will be displayed as shown below:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.