The LinkedIn Touch is used to expand your sales boundary by integrating the Linkedin platform with TruCadence. Users will be able to directly connect to LinkedIn and perform the following actions:
- View Profile – View the prospect’s LinkedIn profile.
- Connection Request – Can send a connection request to a prospect.
- Get Introduced – View common connections between you and your prospect and request an introduction from someone in your network.
- InMail – Can send a message to the prospect through LinkedIn.
- Post Interaction – Can interact with a prospect’s post.
Below you will be shown how to add a LinkedIn Touch to a Cadence:
- In the Cadences tab, click on the Cadence that will include the LinkedIn Touch.
- The Edit Cadence window will be displayed. Click on the Add a Touch dropdown and select the option Add LinkedIn Touch.
- The Add LinkedIn Touch window will be displayed.
- Enter the General Info details.
NOTE: All the fields below are mandatory.
- Choose LinkedIn Touch Type – Select the appropriate LinkedIn action to perform from the dropdown. (Example: LinkedIn-View Profile – touch type to view the prospect’s LinkedIn profile)
- Description – Enter a description for the Touch Type.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the delay time in minutes/hours/days to execute the LinkedIn touch. The prospects under the selected Cadence will be moved automatically to the To-Do tab for execution after the specified wait time.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time that prospects should be assigned to a LinkedIn Touch in the To-Do tab (in minutes/hours/days). When this time is reached, the prospects will expire, be removed from the To-Do tab, and will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. The prospect will then move to the next touch.
- Click Save to save the LinkedIn touch. The following message will be displayed, after the successful creation of the LinkedIn Touch.
The LinkedIn Touch Info will be displayed as shown below:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.