Email Touch is used to send emails to prospects. There are two types of Email Touches available in TruCadence. They are as follows:
- Auto Email – Used to send emails automatically to the prospects without manual intervention
- Personalize Email – Used to preview the email content before sending it to prospects
Below you will be shown how to create an Email Touch:
- In the Edit Cadence window, select the option Add Email Touch from the Add a Touch dropdown.
- After the Add Email Touch window pops up, provide the General Info details and define the Workflow Action(s).
- Time to wait and Execute – If you do not want your email to send right away, please choose how long you would like to wait for the email to send. This can be chosen in minutes/hours/days.
- Choose Templates – Select a pre-defined email template by clicking on the Search icon . Search and select the desired Email template from the Search Email Templates window that was created in the Email Templates tab.
a. You can select a maximum of 5 Email Templates on an Email Touch.
b. It is not mandatory to select any Email Template(s) in order to save. Cadences with an Email Touch that do not have any Email Template added will be indicated by the icon to the right of the Cadence name in the Cadences tab.
c. The icon will also be displayed to the right of the respective Email Touch(es) in the Edit Cadence.
- Email Touch Type – Select the email touch type from the dropdown. The available options are:
o New Email – Choose to send a new Email to the prospect
o Reply Email – Choose to send a follow-up reply email with a parent email maintaining the email thread so prospects will have access to the previous email
NOTE: This field will be grayed out with the default option ‘New Email’ for your first Email Touch.
For the consecutive Email touches, you can choose a different Email Touch Type.
- Personalize Email before send – Select this option to preview the email content before sending it to the prospects. The emails will be logged in the To Do tab when the touch is ready to be completed.
This will enable the Maximum Time to complete the Touch field. Select the maximum time you wish for the prospects to stay in the To Do tab (in minutes/hours/days) for preview. If the touch is not completed in that timeframe, the emails will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. They will then be moved to the next touch.
- Select Schedule Type – Select the schedule type from the following to schedule and send the Email:
o Send by Execution Schedule – Select to send the Email based on the pre-defined schedule selected in the Choose a Schedule dropdown (created under Settings » Email Execution Schedule)
o Send by Exact Date/Time – Select to schedule and send the Email on an exact date/time
Move Prospects to next Touch when the time exceeds – By default, this option will be enabled. Prospects assigned to this scheduled Email Touch will be moved to the next touch automatically when the touch execution fails due to any technical issue.
NOTE: If there is no further/next touch in the current Cadence, then the prospects will be exited from the Cadence.
Define Workflow Action(s)
In this section, you can assign the appropriate action that will be performed for each email outcome.
The following are the default actions available under the Action dropdown:
- Exit Cadence – Select to have the prospect exit the cadence.
- Move to Next Touch – Select to have the prospect move to the next touch.
- Move to Another Cadence – Select to have your prospect moved to another cadence.
NOTE: When the option 'Move to Another Cadence' is selected, the prospect will be moved from the current Cadence and moved to the Cadence selected.
- Click Save to save the Email touch.
- The Email Touch Info will be displayed as shown below:
NOTE: If an Email touch has a scheduled date/time then a Scheduler icon will be displayed next to the Email Touch under the Touch column, as shown below:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.