Dialing Instructions are for dialing agents to use when asked by Operators or Gatekeepers, who you are, where you are calling from, or what the call is in regards to during a Team Dialer session.
NOTE: The Dialer Setup section (including the Call Instructions) will be ‘blank’/’unselected’ when initiating a dialing session for the TruCadence prospects (imported from TruCadence » Pending Calls tab) and allows to configure the required settings prior to dialing.
Dialing/call instructions can be configured for each report/call list individually when uploading them from the My Lists tab
Below you will be shown how to set up the Dialing Instructions.
- In the My Lists tab, after selecting a report/call list in the Import New List/Add Records From CSV window, the List Settings section will be displayed (as Step 2) to configure the dialing settings, which includes the Call Instructions as shown below:
- Enter the statement to be communicated by the dialing agents during the call in the Dialing Instructions field.
- Click Next to add the call list/report into the My Lists tab.
- Later, you can select and upload the respective call list/report into My Session for dialing.
- In the My Session tab, click the Start Session button to initiate the dialing session.
- The Before You Begin window will popup with the dialing instructions that you provided (during upload), which will be displayed to the dialing agents when beginning the session.
NOTE: The Call Instructions is a mandatory field and hence a valid dialing instructions must be provided. If this field lefts ‘blank’ and when clicking the Begin Dialing button, an alert message below will be displayed. Click OK and enter the instructions to pass through.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.