The Other Touch is used to expand your sales boundary through Social Media like Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
Below you will be shown how to create an Other Touch:
- In the Edit Cadence window, select the option Add Other Touch from the Add a Touch dropdown.
- After the Add Other Touch window pops up, provide the General Info details.
- Choose Other Network – Select the social network from the Choose Other Network dropdown, e.g. Google, Twitter or Zoominfo.
- Description – Enter a description for the Touch.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the delay time in minutes/hours/days to execute the Other touch. The prospects will be moved automatically to the To-Do tab for execution after the specified wait time.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time the prospects should be logged in the To-Do tab (in minutes/hours/days). If the touch is not completed in that timeframe, the prospects will fall under the touch outcome - ‘Fall Through’. The prospect will then move to the next touch.
- Click Save to save the Other touch.
- The Other Touch Info will be displayed as shown below:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.