Below you will be shown how to create a Call Touch:
- In the Edit Cadence window, select the option Add Call Touch from the Add a Touch dropdown.
- After the Add Call Touch window pops up, provide the General Info details and define the Workflow Action(s).
- Choose Calling Mode – Select the dialer(s) you want to use when dialing the prospects in this touch.
NOTE: You can only use the licensed dialers that are included in your subscription.
- Time to wait and Execute – Select the delay time in minutes/hours/days to execute the call touch. The prospects will be moved to the Pending Calls tab automatically for dialing after the specified wait time.
- Maximum Time to complete the Touch – Select the maximum time the prospects should be assigned to the Pending Calls tab (in minutes/hours/days). When this time is reached, the prospects will expire, be removed from the Pending Calls tab, and will fall under the outcome - ‘Fall Through’. They will then be moved to the next touch.
Define Workflow Action(s)
In this section, you can assign the appropriate action that will be performed for each call outcome.
The following are the actions available under the Action dropdown:
- Exit Cadence – Select to have the prospect exit the cadence.
- Move to Next Touch – Select to have the prospect move to the next touch.
- Move to Another Cadence – Select to have your prospect moved to another cadence.
NOTE: When the option 'Move to Another Cadence' is selected, the prospect will be exited from the current Cadence and moved to the Cadence selected.
- No Action – No action will be performed. This option will be displayed on request basis. Please reach out to ConnectLeader Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this option.
- Click Save to save the Call touch.
- The Call Touch Info will be displayed as shown below:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.