NOTE: The CRM Sync Settings can be performed only by Administrators.
CRM API Limits
This section is used to setup the CRM API limits for a 24 hours period. API usage is calculated based on actions (including activity created or field updates) performed for each record. If the API limit is reached, the remaining records will be updated in the next 24-hour period. By default, the limits will be 5000 API calls; you can change the limits as needed.
- Choose CRM Administrator – This field has been created for future enhancement; please do not make any changes to this field until a confirmation is received from ConnectLeader Support.
NOTE: Choosing/removing an administrator from this dropdown will not create any impact on your regular workflow.
- Sync Frequency – Here, you can set the frequency for how often the synchronization should occur between TruCadence and the CRM (choose between 5 minutes and 240 minutes).
- Click Save to save the settings.
Sync from CRM to TruCadence
Settings related to data synchronization from CRM to TruCadence can be set under this tab. As well as create workflows to remove prospects from a Cadence based on prospect data that has been changed.
Sync criteria can be set for Leads and Contacts.
Below you will be shown how to set the Sync from CRM to TruCadence settings:
- Under the TruCadence » Settings » CRM Sync Settings tab » Sync from CRM to TruCadence section, enable the Do you want to Sync data from CRM to TruCadence? checkbox.
When the checkbox above is selected, all data from the CRM will be synced with TruCadence without any criteria set below.
- To set criteria for the sync to happen:
a. Enable the Syncing updates taking place in CRM to TruCadence checkbox.
b. When the option above is selected, the Criteria for Workflow Execution and Corresponding Action section will be enabled. Click the Expand icon to expand this section. This will allow managers to choose an action (Exit Cadence/Move to Another Cadence/Move to Next Touch) that has to be performed for a Prospect in TruCadence when the criteria matches in CRM.
c. Select a record type from the Choose Record Type dropdown – either Lead or Contact.
d. Select the required Prospect Field from the dropdown to set the criteria.
e. Select an Operator (Condition) from the operator dropdown.
f. Enter a Value for the selected Prospect field to set the criteria.
To add a new row, click on the Add Row button and follow the steps c to f.
g. Select one of the following to synchronize the selected data:
o All Criteria’s must match (AND) – Synchronization will happen only when all criteria are matched. Otherwise, synchronization does not happen.
o Any one Criteria matches (OR) – Synchronization will happen when any one criteria is met.
h. Choose an action from the Choose Action dropdown – either Exit Cadence/Move to Another Cadence/Move to Next Touch to perform after each sync is completed.
If Move to Another Cadence action is selected, the required Cadence from the Choose Cadence dropdown needs to be selected.
i. To create a new workflow or to set new criteria for another Record Type (Lead/Contact), click on the Add Workflow button and follow steps above, b to h.
Click Save to save the settings.
To delete an entire workflow, click on the Delete button next to the Choose Record Type field and the entire section will be deleted.
To delete a single criterion in a workflow, click on the Delete icon of the respective criteria.
To reset the criteria, click on the Reset button.
Sync from TruCadence to CRM
Settings related to data synchronization from TruCadence to CRM can be set under this tab.
Below you will be shown how to set the Sync from TruCadence to CRM settings:
- Under the TruCadence » Settings » CRM Sync Settings tab » Sync from TruCadence to CRM section, enable the Do you want to Sync data from TruCadence to CRM? checkbox to sync all the data from TruCadence to CRM.
- To create an activity in CRM for the actions performed in TruCadence, select the Syncing updates taking place in TruCadence to CRM checkbox.
- When selecting the checkbox above, the Sync Activity section will be enabled. Select the Create Activity checkbox(es) for the Touch Outcome(s) you wish to create an activity for in the CRM and click Save.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.