You can upload your videos/demos to an Email Template using an online video platform called Vidyard.
Using Vidyard, you can perform the following actions:
- Camera Recording – Option to record your camera & upload your videos/demos.
- Screen Recording – Option to record your screen and upload your videos/demos.
- Upload Videos – Option to upload your videos that are saved previously in Vidyard.
Below you will be shown how to add a video to an email template:
- In the TruCadence » Email Templates tab,
- click on the Add a Template button to add a new Email Template, or
- select the desired Template and click on the Clone button over the grid that you wish to clone, or
- click on the respective Template you wish to edit
- After the Add/Clone/Edit Email Template window pops up, click on the Video icon in the formatting bar.
- This will launch the Vidyard Videos window, where you have to Sign In with your existing Google account or have to Sign Up.
NOTE: You can find the Video icon in the formatting bar. If it is not available then please contact ConnectLeader Support to enable this for you.
- Select the pre-recorded/uploaded videos that you would like to attach and send to your prospects.
- You can find the selected video(s) in the Email Template.
- Click Save to save the template.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.