The Email Account can be configured in the TruCadence » Settings » Email Settings tab.
NOTE: If no email settings have been performed, then:
- You will be notified with a message ‘Your email account is invalid. Please click here to update your information’, under the TruCadence header, section as shown below. Once you have clicked on this link, you will be redirected to Settings » Email Settings tab.
- Emails sent from TruCadence (processed through Email Touch or Send One-Off Email) will not be delivered until the Settings have been updated.
You can find three email server types, which can be used to send emails to the prospects:
- Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange – Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016
Below you will be shown how to configure your Email Account:
- In the Email Account section, select a Server Type from the dropdown.
NOTE: Based on the Server Type selection the fields in the Email Account section will differ.
- Enter the User Name and Password in the respective fields.
- Click on the Save Email Account button. After your account has been authenticated, you will be notified with a green checkmark ‘Your Account is Verified’.
- In the Email Signature section, you can configure your own Email Signature that can be added to the bottom of an Email.
Please refer to TruCadence – User Guide for the detailed information on Email Account configuration.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.