In the Pending Calls tab, prospects that are assigned to a Cadence with a Call Touch will appear in this section. This allows you to initiate a dialing session for these prospects using any of the ConnectLeader dialers that you have licensed.
Below you will be shown how to initiate the Pending Calls.
- Log in to the phone bridge to start a dialing session.
- In the Pending Calls tab, you can dial each prospect individually or you can filter the prospects by a Cadence, Touch sequence, or Calling mode and then dial.
- Click on the Start Power Dialing button to initiate the dialing session.
- You will be redirected to the ConnectLeader’s Customer portal “My Session” tab where the prospects under the Pending Calls tab will be shown.
- Continue with the usual dialing procedure by clicking on the Start Session button.
- After clicking the Start Session button, the Before You Begin window pops up, where the Dialer Setup section will need to be configured prior to dialing.
- When you try to start the session in the My Session tab without connecting to the phone bridge, the following alert message will be displayed:
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.