TruCadence allows you to import prospects in three different ways.
Import from CRM
Below you will be shown how to import prospects from a CRM.
- In the TruCadence » Prospects tab, click on the Import CRM button.
- After the Upload List(s) window pops up, select either one of the following options:
o Show Reports from all folder(s) – Option to view & choose reports from all folders
o Choose folder from dropdown below – Option to choose a report from a specific folder
- After selecting your report(s) from the folders, click Next to upload the report(s).
Import from CSV
Both CRM and Non-CRM users can use this feature to upload prospects list(s) from their computer (in .CSV format).
Below you will be shown how to import prospects from your computer in CSV format.
- Under the TruCadence » Prospects tab, click on the Import CSV button.
- After the Upload List From File window pops up, click on Choose File and select the CSV file from your computer.
- Enter a tag name in the Tag textbox for your reference and click Upload to set the table mapping.
- Provide the settings related to table mappings and click Save to upload the list.
Import from Customer Portal
Another easy way to upload prospects to a Cadence is from the My Lists tab in the Customer portal.
- Within the My Lists tab, select the list(s) that you want to assign to a Cadence.
- Then click on the Add to Cadence button next to the Begin Upload button.
- After the Assign to a Cadence window pops up, select a Cadence from the dropdown.
- Click Start Cadence to assign the prospects list(s) to the selected Cadence.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.