Below you will be shown how to schedule an Email Touch:
- In the Edit Cadence window, select the option Add Email Touch from the Add a Touch dropdown to schedule an email.
- In the Add Email Touch window, provide all the required details.
- To schedule an email touch, select a Schedule Type as either Send by Execution Schedule or Send by Exact Date/Time.
- Send by Execution Schedule –Sends the Email based on the pre-defined schedule selected in the Choose a Schedule dropdown.
- Send by Exact Date/Time – To schedule and send the Email on an exact date/time selected from the Date/Time & Timezone field.
Move Prospects to next Touch when the time exceeds – This option will be selected by default. Upon selecting this option, prospects assigned to this scheduled Email Touch will be moved to the next touch automatically, when the touch failed to execute due to some technical issue and the mails are logged in the server even after the scheduled time.
NOTE: If there is no further/next touch in the current Cadence, then the prospects will be exited from the Cadence.
- Click Save to save the Email touch and proceed with the steps to execute the Cadence.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.