Sample Cadences are a feature used to help create your Cadences. It has eight default sample cadences with pre-generated touches.
You can simply make use of this feature by cloning a sample cadence. This feature allows you to create your cadences quicker and easier.
Below you will be shown how to clone a Sample Cadence:
- Log in to the ConnectLeader portal with your credentials.
- Navigate to TruCadence » Cadences tab. Then click on the Sample Cadences button to clone a default Cadence.
- The Sample Cadences window will be displayed.
You can see the following icons in the Sample Cadences window.
Total no. of Touches available in the selected Cadence
Total no. of Days the Cadence will travel
Email Touch - Auto Email
Email Touch - Preview Email
- Select the Cadence and click on the Clone button.
- After the Save As Cadence window pops up, you can keep the existing name or enter a different Cadence name and click Save.
The following confirmation message will be displayed.
- The cloned Cadence will be displayed in the Cadence list. You can open and edit the Cadence information/touches in it.
The Cadence is now ready to add prospects to it. Please refer to the article How do I assign prospects to a Cadence? for assigning prospects to a Cadence.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.