NOTE: This article provides you with an overview of the Workflow Rule Actions Setup. For detailed information, please refer to ConnectLeader - Inbound Leads - Setup Guide.
You must setup the following workflow rules in order to execute the actions after importing the records from Salesforce.
- Fail Safe Action (mandatory rule) – must be set to execute when the imported data gets declined or failed to add/accepted by the users.
- Assign Users (User Assignment) – Assign users whom you wish to view the imported records (from Salesforce) in ConnectLeader portal » under the Inbound Leads section.
NOTE: Only after completing the Fail Safe Action rule, you can perform the Assign Users action.
Fail Safe Action
The Fail Safe Action will be executed:
- If the imported records from Salesforce are not accepted by the user(s) within the timeframe of your choosing.
- If all the assigned users (added through Assign Users) declined the imported record, then the Fail Safe action will be executed.
- If no Assign Users action is taken, within a certain time, then Fail Safe Action will be executed.
Below you will be shown how to setup the Fail Safe Action.
- In the Add WorkFlow Rule window, the Fail Safe Action will be available in the Action Dropbox by default, as shown below:
- Select either of the following Fail Safe Actions that has to be executed when the imported data gets declined or failed to add/accept by the users:
- Assign to Cadence – Select to assign the imported record(s) directly to a Cadence.
o Assign Lead Owner – Select a user to whom the imported Lead or Contact has to be assigned.
o Assign Lead Owner Cadence – Select a Cadence to which the imported Lead or Contact will be assigned directly.
NOTE: Only Cadences created by the selected Lead Owner (in the TruCadence module) will be listed here.
- Send Email – To notify the users by sending a Fail Safe Action Email.
o Choose Users – Choose the user(s) from the dropdown to whom the Fail Safe Action email will be sent.
o Additional Email ID (optional) – Enter the Email ID(s) that you want to send the Fail Safe Action email. This is in addition to the chosen user(s).
A reminder email will be sent to the assigned users and to the additional Email IDs (if provided).
- Click Save All to save the Fail Safe Action settings.
This section is used to assign the users (in an organization) that will have the imported record displayed & notified by the record count for execution.
Below you will be shown how to assign users who can accept, add and decline Inbound Leads:
- After adding the Fail Safe Action, drag and drop the Assign Users button into the Action dropbox (on top of the Fail Safe Action).
- The Assign Users section will be displayed. Select the user(s) from the Choose Users dropdown that will view the imported records from Salesforce (under Inbound Leads).
- Click Save All to save the settings.
Once the records are imported from Salesforce, the selected user(s) can view the record pop up under Inbound Leads.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.