NOTE: The Sync Field Mappings can be performed only by Administrators.
This article provides you with an overview of the Sync Field Mappings. Please refer to the TruCadence – Admin Guide for detailed information.
The Sync Field Mappings tab is used to map the TruCadence fields with the corresponding CRM fields for synchronization. The information provided in TruCadence will be updated in the CRM automatically and vice-versa.
- Lead Field Mappings
- Contact Field Mappings
- Activity – Data Mappings
Below you will be shown how to map the fields between the CRM and TruCadence.
- Go to the TruCadence » Settings » Sync Field Mappings tab.
- Setup Lead Field Mapping for each field.
- Setup Contact Field Mapping for each field.
- Setup Activity – Data Mapping for the necessary fields.
- Click Save (under each section) to save the settings in order to sync the fields.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.