If the prospect does not wish to receive any more emails, then you can have them opt out from receiving emails.
The Opt Out option can be checked in the Prospect Information window which can be accessed from the following tabs:
- TruCadence » Cadences tab » View Cadence » Prospects tab
- TruCadence » Prospects tab
- TruCadence » Pending Calls tab
- TruCadence » To-Do tab
- TruCadence » Accounts tab » Edit Accounts » Prospects tab
NOTE: The Optout flag will be available in the Prospect Information window » Prospect Custom Fields section only after moving the 'Optout Flag' from the Available Columns to the Selected Columns pane for the Record Types (Contact or Lead view) in the 'Prospects - Customize View' window.
Below you will be shown how to enable the Optout field in the Prospects - Customize View window:
- In the TruCadence » Prospects tab, click on the Customize button on the top-right.
- After the Prospects - Customize View window pops up, select the Record Type (Contact or Lead) from the dropdown.
- Move the custom field Optout Flag from the Available Columns pane to the Selected Columns pane using the right arrow icon .
- Click Save to save the settings.
- The Optout flag will now be displayed in the Prospect Information window » Prospect Custom Fields section for the prospects uploaded from the selected Record Type (Contact or Lead).
After the Prospect Information window pops up, click on the Edit button and select the ‘Optout Flag’ box under the Prospect Custom Fields section. Click Save to save the changes.
Any prospects that have opted out will show an icon next to their name on the prospects list page. Even if the selected prospect is assigned to a Cadence containing an Email Touch, no emails will be sent to this prospect.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.