Below you will be shown how to create a Cadence with touches.
- In the Cadences tab, click on the New Cadence button to create a new cadence.
- After the New Cadence window pops up, enter the Cadence Name and Description in the respective fields. The Description is not required.
- Click Save to create a Cadence and proceed to adding your touches.
- Click on the Add a Touch dropdown from the Touch Info section and select the Touch Type.
The available touches are:
- Enter the required details in the respective windows and click Save to save the touches.
- Select the sharing option from the Sharing section.
Please refer to the article ‘How do I share a Cadence?’ for detailed information on sharing a Cadence.
NOTE: You are restricted from changing the Sharing option once you saved the Cadence, as the Sharing option will be disabled/grayed-out. Hence, it is recommended to select the Sharing option after adding the touches (before saving the Cadence).
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.