Below you will be shown how to dial into the Phone Bridge to make calls.
- Log into Salesforce with your credentials.
- Once you have logged into Salesforce, click the Click Dialer icon under the Home tab to expand the Click Dialer control panel.
- Dialing into Phone Bridge is mandatory to start dialing the prospects.
- To do this, dial the Dial Number and enter the Access Code that is visible on the Click Dialer App.
- After you have successfully dialed into the Phone Bridge, the Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark.
NOTE: Once you are connected to the phone bridge, the dial and access code will be replaced by the text “You are Logged on”.
- Once you are dialed in to the phone bridge, you can click a number to initiate the dial.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.