The Adhoc Dial feature is used to dial the referral phone (referred by the current prospect) immediately during the dialing session without disconnecting the Click Dialer phone bridge.
Below you will be shown how to dial using the Adhoc Dial feature.
- After you hang up the previous call, click on the phone icon to the right of the Call Control to bring up Adhoc Dial.
- Enter the phone number and click Dial to initiate the call to that number.
- You can save the referral details in Salesforce after hanging up the call.
Below you will be shown how to save another prospect's details in Salesforce:
- Click on the phone icon to the right of the Call Control heading to bring up the Adhoc Dial option.
- Under the Create a new record and dial section, click on the Object dropdown and select one of the Salesforce objects to save the record - Contact or Lead.
- After selecting the desired Object, enter the Name and Phone Number of the referral.
- Click Save to save the referral.
NOTE: You will not be able to make an Adhoc dial as your first call of the Session. If you try to directly enter the referral phone number as your first call on your session, you will receive the message below.
Instead, you can enter the referral details under the Create a new record and dial section (as mentioned above), and click Save & Dial to dial immediately.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.