The Dial the List feature is used to dial multiple contacts or leads one after another.
- It is mandatory to dial into the Click Dialer phone bridge to make dials.
- Please make sure you have replaced the old Dial the List button with the new Dial the List (New) button. If you are not seeing the button below, please reach out to ConnectLeader Support and they will send your CRM Administration instructions on how to have this added.
- This is only available in Salesforce Classic.
Below you will be shown how to dial multiple contacts/leads using the Dial the List feature.
- Open a Contact or Lead view in Salesforce that shows a list of prospects you want to dial. The list must have a selectable checkbox next to each prospect.
- Select the portion of the list you want to dial.
a. You must select at least two records to use the dial the list feature.
b. Records are dialed in the order you select them.
c. If you click the checkbox in the header the call list will include all of the records visible on the page, NOT the entire list.
- Then click on the Dial the List (New).
- This will bring up a new page with the records (Contacts or Leads) selected to dial.
- Click Dial the List to initiate the dialing.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.