Call Me is an exclusive feature within ConnectLeader, which is used to connect to the Phone Bridge by having ConnectLeader call your phone, instead of manually entering the access code.
To dial into the ConnectLeader phone bridge, you are required to log into ConnectLeader.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will be redirected to the ConnectLeader My Session page.
- Click on the button at the top of the page, next to the Phone Status.
- Upon clicking the button, the We Can Call You pop up window will appear. Enter your phone number and click Call Now to have ConnectLeader call you.
- Once you have answered your phone, you will be connected to the conference bridge.
- The Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will start to flash Green. If you have already uploaded your list, click Start Session to begin dialing.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.