Follow the steps below to schedule a dialing session:
- In the Scheduler tab » Calendar view, perform any of the following actions to schedule a Team Dialer session.
- Double-click on the required time in the Calendar view to book a session.
- Click and drag the mouse from the required start time and release the mouse when you reach the desired end time to book a session for this timeframe.
- A pop up window with the scheduled details will appear.
- User – By default, your name will be displayed along with the time zone.
Managers can also schedule a dialing session for their team members by selecting the respective team member in the User field.
- Subject – Defaults to your Company name and the name of the user selected. If needed, you can provide additional information.
- Time period – Defaults to the selected date & time range. If needed, you can change the date and timeframe here. (30 minutes sessions or more)
- Add CC – Option to add recipient's Email IDs’ to email them the details of the schedule. Such as a manager.
- Description – Defaults to your Company name and the name of the user selected. If needed, you can provide additional information regarding the session.
NOTE: The maximum allowed duration for a slot has been limited to 8 hours. When trying to schedule or extend the duration beyond that, an alert message below will be displayed. Click OK and change the duration.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support if you wish to limit the maximum schedule duration further e.g. 4 hours or 2 hours.
- Click Save and the newly created schedule will appear in the Calendar view and an appointment will be sent to your calendar.
- ConnectLeader allows concurrent scheduling i.e. multiple bookings per time slot for an organization, on request basis. When trying to schedule a concurrent session that exceeds the maximum permitted concurrent sessions then an alert message below will be displayed:
- If no commencement of the dialing session for the booked slot within 15 minutes from the scheduled time, the slot will be cancelled and removed from the Scheduler tab automatically. Also, the cancellation notification will be sent to your registered Email ID.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-952-2505.