Below you will be shown how to dial into the Phone Bridge to make calls.
- Go to the ConnectLeader home page.
- Click the CRM your company is using to continue dialing under the CRM platform. If you will not be dialing under a CRM Platform, please click Standalone.
- Enter your credentials into the login page.
- After you have logged in, you will be redirected to the ConnectLeader My Session page.
- Dialing into Phone Bridge is mandatory to start dialing your prospects.
- To do this, dial the Phone Number and enter in the Access Code as visible on the portal.
NOTE: For every session or session time out, the Access Code will change.
- The Phone Status will flash Red, before you are connected to the phone bridge. After you have successfully dialed into Phone Bridge, the Phone Status will turn Green with a checkmark and the Start Session button will start to flash green.
- To start dialing the prospects, load the prospects into the My Session page and click Start Session.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.