The columns in the My Session tab are customizable. You can customize the columns by following the steps below:
- Go to Settings » General tab. You will find the Customize Columns section at the bottom of the page.
- In this section, you can arrange your views in the My Session tab based on Record Types – Default List View, Activities, Contact, Lead, and Prospect.
- Default List View – Default columns will automatically be selected in this view. The data you see in while dialing in the My Session tab will be shown here.
- Contact – Select to configure the columns that will be displayed on the call disposition window when getting a connect while dialing Contacts.
Remember, if you are uploading a CSV then use the Record Type – ‘Contact’.
- Lead – Select to configure the columns that will be displayed on the call disposition window when getting a connect while dialing Leads.
- Activities – Select to configure the columns that will be displayed on the call disposition window when getting a connect while dialing Activities.
- Prospects – This option is applicable ONLY for users integrated with SalesLoft or Outreach. Select to configure the additional columns that have to be displayed in the My Session tab when importing pending call list(s) through My Lists.
- Select the required columns to be displayed in the My Session tab from the Available Columns pane and move them to the Selected Columns pane using the right arrow icon .
- You can rearrange the columns in the Selected Columns pane by selecting the field and using the Up and Down arrows.
Remember, depending upon the width, the first 7 columns in the default view will be available to view on the My Session page. The columns in the Contacts/Leads/Activities/Prospects will be displayed in the Details pop up screen and in the Call Disposition window > Contact info tab.
Please contact ConnectLeader Support for any questions at email@example.com or 603-952-2505.